Half way done with the blogging challenge now ~ think i’ve finally got the hang of wordpress now so in 15 days I should be able to do some good posts. I plan to upload a few photographs I plan to take, some of my favourite recipes, things that I have bought, and some book reviews so fingers crossed they go well!
But here we go with the five songs that are currently at the top of my playlist.
- At the top is my all time favourite song, She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. I love this song and its one of those songs that just sticks in your head the whole day. You can give the song a listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIjVuRTm-dc
- How To Save A life by The Fray, I love this song almost as much as I love She Will Be Loved. Its one of those songs that you can just sing to at the top of your voice when nobody else is in the house, or when you’re in the shower. Love it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk
- Third is The Power Of Love by Gabrielle Aplin, this is top because around Christmas time last year I literally put this song on repeat and listened to it over and over for like a week, so obviously this has had a lot of listens on itunes with 20 plays. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNpeK7sDLzE
- Velvet Arms by Jay Loftus – This song is amazing, its so uplifting and fun. I used to be obsessed with it a while ago but then forgot about it until very recently where i’ve been listening to it 24/7 ever since. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSvg-EIxo_U
- Finally is Love Is Easy by the gorgeous Mcfly, love this song! I think very soon this will be the top of my playlist because it never gets boring. I usually listen to a song so much that I start to hate it but it hasn’t happened with this one and it just doesn’t fail to cheer me up. I posted the video further down my blog last month but i’ll link the video from youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APlPjz9Ry84
Whats on top of your playlists? Do you share any of the same favourite songs as me? Leave a comment! 🙂