So as you will have been able to tell from yesterdays post, I did go a bit crazy in Primark which is why I had to split my haul into posts- Clothing and Accessories. If you haven’t already make sure you check out yesterdays post.
1. Phone Clutch £4. I literally threw this clutch into my basket as soon as I spotted it. I first saw this clutch in Topshop HERE but of a different pattern but I debated whether to get it. And boy am I glad I didn’t buy it because this one is just as nice and a fraction of the cost. It has a nice little space for your phone to slot into yet also a place to put your money. Its just so practical.
2. ‘Pool party’ beach clutch £2. I love this. I realise that my holiday is a few months of yet but I want to be prepared. Maybe even start packing 3 months in advance. i don’t know about you but I am incredibly protective of my things – I can not stand it if my phone, ipod, laptop etc gets scratched or is in a dangerous situation where it might get scratched which is why I have like a million different cases for my different things. When i’m on holiday especially, I hate leaving my phone out where it might get wet, dropped or scratched. This year my ipad will be my companion and I think I would have a break down if anything happened to it. So I bought this little pool party clutch bag. I just think its so practical as I can keep my different things in here to protect them from the sun and any splashing. In the mean time though I will be using it as my ipad pouch and showing it off for a bit. (Oh and the colour is just beautiful – and it matches my towel).
3. White diamante sandals £4. So after writing these past two posts I realise I may have been in a bit of a holiday mood. I’m just too excited and love buying things for the summer. I’ve been searching everywhere for some new sandals as I’ve worn most of mine out and only have one pair left but they aren’t mutual enough to wear with EVERY outfit I have so I was in need of a nice white pair – and I finally found them. I think these will look so pretty underneath linen pants and with shorts – and especially great with a nice tan. I haven’t even tried these on yet so I’m hoping they will fit comfotably.
4. Floral headband £2. As I’ve mentioned in a previous post, I have recently rekindled my obsession with floral hair accessories. However, I decided I wanted to mix it up a bit as all my floral hair things are just little clips and since flowers are my little ‘thing’, I thought I’d buy a nice headband with flowers on. They had quite a few flower accessories in atm but I fell in love with this one as it is so cute yet subtle. I think it will look so pretty with my hair up or down, and will add a nice look for the days I want my hair kept off my face.
5. China print scarf £4. I’ve also become obsessed with china print clothing at the moment. I already have a china print blouse and dress but I love this scarf. It will just add a nice touch to an outfit as its just so pretty. I’ve been wearing it every day since I got it and it really helps complete any outfit. I love it.
What accessories have you bought? Are you in the summer mood? Obsessed with the china pattern trend?