A little post to tell you EVERYTHING i’ve been loving recently.
- Firstly, my favourite act so far on Britain’s Got Talent 2013 – Attraction. These fascinated me and their performance actually made me cry. I’m so excited to see more. If you haven’t seen it yet, watch it HERE. Its impressive.
- I’ve recently become obsessed with Bastille. The songs are so peaceful and just really nice to listen to. Definitely my new fave.
- Last month I rediscovered Mint Aeros and my gosh they are too nice. I even bought a Mint Aero Milkshake and that was just as good. Mmmmm
- A couple of years ago I was really into wearing flowers in my hear and built up a bit of a collection, but when they got banned in school I completely forgot about them and just stuffed them away in a draw. But I recently got them back out again and I love wearing them, they are my new ‘thing’.
- Finally, look magazine. I have loved this magazine for SO long now and love the bits and pieces it features. I try to pick one up every week and love to flick through it. My collection of them is HUGE – I have a 2 draws and a bag full of them.