This blog has now moved to http://www.foreverebekka.co.uk
Please click the above link
This blog has now moved to http://www.foreverebekka.co.uk
Please click the above link
HAPPY WEDNESDAY. I’ve missed the passed two weeks of these posts, however I’m back again with a bit of inspiration for you Wednesday.
I liked this because its so true and most definitely works. So many tiny things can affect the way we’re feeling leaving us sulking all day. But theres one incredibly simple way you can completely cure that – THINK HAPPILY.
Fill your thoughts with happy memories, future dreams, and general things that make YOU feel happy and replace all the horrible thoughts going round in your head. I guarantee it would make you feel 100% better. By you feeling happy, you’ll look ten times better and reflect your happiness onto the other people who need a bit of a lift and help them to feel better about their day.
Also stick a smile on your face, that works too. By looking happy, you’ll begin to believe it – even on your worst day. And also make other people feel happier whilst you’re at it.
So, RIGHT NOW as you read this –
1) Put a smile on your face
2) Think of your happiest memory
Do you feel that little bit better?
Hope you’re having an amazing start to your Wednesday and read my other Wednesday posts here:
Last week I posted about the 4 new books I bought – see that HERE. I began by reading Divergent by Veronica Roth and oh my gosh, this book is brilliant. Once I picked it up, I literally couldn’t put it down. My all time favourite book was The Hunger Games, but this it so much better on so many different levels and I never thought that would be possible. I instantly fell in love with Four and the fact that its Theo James in the movie (2014) makes it a whole lot better.
The plot is full of twists and the end of each chapter is left on a cliffhanger which just forces you to continue reading – resulting in you spending all day glued to it. I absaloutely love this book and i’m going to be reading Insurgent (part 2) very soon. Maybe just add it to my birthday list – HINT HINT MUM AND DAD.
From start to finish the book is full of events and therefore doesn’t get tedius at all. I definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn’t yet read it. Its brill.
Have you read divergent? Leave me your thoughts below
Recently, I’ve become quite a fan of Ted Baker. I love the clothes, cases, make-up bags, and purses – everything. Everytime I go shopping I end up in the Ted Baker shop and spend about an hour in there without even buying anything. However, this time I actually picked something up. Last weekend I went to Cheshire Oaks which is a shopping outlet with discounted items, and when I found out there was a Ted Baker shop I was more eager to go.
I’ve had my eye on the Ted Baker purses for quite a while but I’ve always debated whether I should splash out on one since they are quite expensive and more than I would usually pay for just a purse. BUT then I came across this beautiful thing and I instantly fell in love with it. From then things got better and better, especially when I found out the price was only £45 from £70 – with a little bit more taken from the price with my student discount.
I love this purse because its cute and girly, yet also incredibly practical with plenty of room for my money, a mirror, cards, and of course My Phone. Everything just fits in nicely which also makes it easier to take out with me without having to take a bag. However my FAVE part has got to be the red contrasting bow clasp, this just adds extra detail and makes it stand out a bit more. Love it
I’m completely in love with this little purse, have you splashed out this month?
Feels like I haven’t done a blog post in a bit so I thought this nice sunny weather was an excuse for one. Just a little update on what I’ve been up to and in particular the books i’ve been reading. Last week I thought I was in need of a few good books and so ordered four.
| The Fault in our Stars – John Green | Paper Towns – John Green | Thirteen Reasons Why – Jay Asher | Divergent – Veronica Roth |
I’ve only just started reading Divergent and so far I absaloutely love it. Once I’ve read these books I plan to do a little blog post about them so keep an eye out.
Have you read any of these books?
So last weeks Bank Holiday was also my brothers birthday so we decided to have a little trip to St Annes and go to the beach with Sully.
It was such a lovely time there though. I love hot weather. Sun, shorts, Ice-cream – whats not to love? I realise todays post is quite short but I just wanted it to be a nice little update for my Friday.
What posts would you like to see next week?
ROLL ON WEEKEND
So last week I picked up some new polishes. I’ve become quite a fan of pastel nail polishes and bright polishes and at £1 each I couldn’t resist buying these little things.
As you can see all these colours are so perfect for the approaching Summer. I can’t wait to wear them. Stupidly, one of my favourite parts of these polishes are the matching coloured lids. I hate looking through my nail polishes to find the right colour as because the tops are all black i means I must pull every bottle out just to see the bottom. So these are just so handy and don’t frustrate me. (little rant over). I haven’t get tried them out as I’ve been keeping them in the little bag ready to photograph them for here but I’ll be sure to post a little review of them sooooon.
| Orange – 08 | Orange – 15 | Blueberry – 16 | Blueberry – 18 | Greentea – 22 |
Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Posting little inspirational posts has become part of a routine for my wednesdays so I hope you enjoy reading them.
I can relate to this quote as I often allow myself to get scared of doing something, whether it be something big or small, yet then let my fear prevent me from taking part in it. Sometimes I fear something before I even give it a try, so why let this fear stop you. Referring back to the quote, yes you might strike out but instead of letting it stop you from playing the game, learn from it and try again because one day the fear will be overcome when you don’t strike out. Also ‘What if I strike out?’ isn’t a good enough reason for keeping you from playing. What if you don’t stike out? What if you win the game?
Try to think positive, because you will succeed once you put your mind into it. And don’t let someting stupid prevent you from doing something that you love or that you REALLY want to do. Not doing something you wanted will only result in regret.
Do you enjoy reading these little posts? Have you ever watched A Cinderella Story?
See my last two inspirational Wednesday posts here:
So as you will have been able to tell from yesterdays post, I did go a bit crazy in Primark which is why I had to split my haul into posts- Clothing and Accessories. If you haven’t already make sure you check out yesterdays post.
1. Phone Clutch £4. I literally threw this clutch into my basket as soon as I spotted it. I first saw this clutch in Topshop HERE but of a different pattern but I debated whether to get it. And boy am I glad I didn’t buy it because this one is just as nice and a fraction of the cost. It has a nice little space for your phone to slot into yet also a place to put your money. Its just so practical.
2. ‘Pool party’ beach clutch £2. I love this. I realise that my holiday is a few months of yet but I want to be prepared. Maybe even start packing 3 months in advance. i don’t know about you but I am incredibly protective of my things – I can not stand it if my phone, ipod, laptop etc gets scratched or is in a dangerous situation where it might get scratched which is why I have like a million different cases for my different things. When i’m on holiday especially, I hate leaving my phone out where it might get wet, dropped or scratched. This year my ipad will be my companion and I think I would have a break down if anything happened to it. So I bought this little pool party clutch bag. I just think its so practical as I can keep my different things in here to protect them from the sun and any splashing. In the mean time though I will be using it as my ipad pouch and showing it off for a bit. (Oh and the colour is just beautiful – and it matches my towel).
3. White diamante sandals £4. So after writing these past two posts I realise I may have been in a bit of a holiday mood. I’m just too excited and love buying things for the summer. I’ve been searching everywhere for some new sandals as I’ve worn most of mine out and only have one pair left but they aren’t mutual enough to wear with EVERY outfit I have so I was in need of a nice white pair – and I finally found them. I think these will look so pretty underneath linen pants and with shorts – and especially great with a nice tan. I haven’t even tried these on yet so I’m hoping they will fit comfotably.
4. Floral headband £2. As I’ve mentioned in a previous post, I have recently rekindled my obsession with floral hair accessories. However, I decided I wanted to mix it up a bit as all my floral hair things are just little clips and since flowers are my little ‘thing’, I thought I’d buy a nice headband with flowers on. They had quite a few flower accessories in atm but I fell in love with this one as it is so cute yet subtle. I think it will look so pretty with my hair up or down, and will add a nice look for the days I want my hair kept off my face.
5. China print scarf £4. I’ve also become obsessed with china print clothing at the moment. I already have a china print blouse and dress but I love this scarf. It will just add a nice touch to an outfit as its just so pretty. I’ve been wearing it every day since I got it and it really helps complete any outfit. I love it.
What accessories have you bought? Are you in the summer mood? Obsessed with the china pattern trend?